My Cart

Close

Midori

P-51 Crocodile Clips eco

€6.50 EUR

Cute Crocodile shaped clips for all your paperwork. 

Named P-51 because they're made of MAPKA, which is approximately 51% paper. The remaining 49% is polypropylene plastic, and its manufacturing process has low carbon dioxide emission. What's more, if these clips are incinerated as trash, they don't emit harmful substances, making them extremely eco-friendly.